Last updated on: Jan 2018
BE SURE TO CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SUPPORT AGREEMENT.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING AN ORDER FORM THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Use of Support Services, if any, is governed by Licensor's policies and programs described in any tutorials, in online documentation, and/or in other Licensor-provided materials. Any supplemental Service code provided to you as a part of Support Services will be considered part of the Service and subject to the terms of the Subscription Agreement. With respect to technical information you provide to Licensor as part of the Support Services, Licensor may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Licensor will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you except to the extent necessary to provide you with support unless the licensor receives your express permission to do so.
Due to the Cloud App distribution model, the Licensor will occasionally provide updates, patches, fixes, maintenance, modifications, enhancements and new releases to the Service.
Gro CRM Support
Gro CRM Support is available in English, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays), 7:00AM - 4:00PM PST. through email and return-call phone support.
Upon case submission, each case will be assigned a unique case number and will be routed to a support agent, who will then be responsible for following up with the customer based on the support offerings tied to the customer’s Gro CRM package.
Actual resolution times will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, advising the customer of knowledge resources, or other solutions in Gro CRM’s reasonable determination.
Logging a Case
Users may log a Gro CRM support case as follows:
1. Click “Support” on https://www.grocrm.com/account/ after logging in to the Account Management system, with their Gro CRM credentials.
2. Users then enter all details regarding their support question. If call-back is requested, a call- back number should be included. Note: multiple questions will result in multiple support charges.
3. In the event the web form at www.grocrm.com is not available, users may submit a case by emailing email@example.com.
All cases must first be logged through web form or email, at which time the Gro CRM Support team will assess the severity of the case and use all reasonable means to schedule a call with the User to resolve the issue.
Gro CRM Support must be able to reproduce an error in order to resolve it. Customers agree to cooperate and work closely with Gro CRM Support to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as reasonably requested and as appropriate.
Gro CRM Support may request access to customers’ Gro CRM accounts for specified periods of time for troubleshooting purposes.
Support services do not include:
1. Assistance with Gro CRM password resets.For password resets,Users should click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page or contact their system administrator;
2. Assistance with Gro CRM lockouts due to incorrect login attempts.For assistance with
Gro CRM lockouts due to incorrect login attempts, Users should contact their system
administrator to unlock the account, or wait for the lockout period to expire;
3. Assistance with non-Gro CRM products, services or technologies, including implementation,
administration or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer
networks or communications systems; or
4. Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, iOS devices,
hard drives, networks or printers.